Boise State graduation parking will be free for all attendees. However, there are some limits. The following is an email distributed by Boise State University Transportation and Parking Services. The information pertains to Saturday, May 17, the day of the Boise State Commencement Ceremony.
· University Drive/Taco Bell Arena – expect increased traffic congestion along University Drive, between Broadway Avenue and Capitol Boulevard, between 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and between 5:00-7:30 p.m. for the 2014 Spring Commencement Ceremony, which starts at 10:00 a.m. and College of Western Idaho Commencement Ceremony which starts at 7:00 p.m.
· Parking is free all day. This includes all General and Reserved parking lots, pay lots and parking garages on campus.
· Arrive early, prior to 9:15 a.m. if attending the commencement ceremony to allow plenty of time to park and walk to the Taco Bell Arena. Doors open at 8:30 a.m.
· Accessible parking – the West Stadium parking lot, located between Taco Bell Arena and Bronco Stadium, will be reserved for accessible patrons and their families. Accessible parking is also available in the Lincoln Avenue Garage where an accessible-equipped shuttle will transport patrons to and from the Taco Bell Arena between 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
· Accessible-equipped shuttles will also be provided between the Lincoln Ave Garage and the Taco Bell Arena from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
The West Stadium Lot, located between Taco Bell Arena and Bronco Stadium, will be reserved for accessible patrons and their families as well as special groups assisting with Commencement.